Are you beginning to notice signs your skin may be prematurely aging? Would you like to find simple ways to combat the signs your skin is getting older? Numerology Skincare experts have put together a list of tips to keep your skin looking young and fresh.
With years of research and development in the skin care industry, our Anti-aging line of products is unmatched. Our products are developed in the Numerology state of the art, cruelty free lab, under strict quality control standards.
Dermatologists Top 5 Anti-aging Tips
While combating the signs of aging may seem like fighting an uphill battle, you can always improve the look and feel of your skin. Here are 5 of our most effective Anti-aging tips:
- Focus on healthy eating and drinking: Focus as much on what you put in your body as on your body. Eating foods rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Omega 3’s along with drinking plenty of water will help regenerate skin cells from within, directly affecting the aging process and visible signs of aging.
- Limit sun exposure: Try to cut the amount of time you spend in the sun. When you are out in the sun, wear a high quality sunscreen and apply often.
- Use a Retinoid: Retinoids are Vitamin A derivatives that are designed to boost collagen production, stimulate blood vessels and helps to unclog pores. Check out our Repair Serum with Retinol here.
- Plan a morning/night routine: Begin each day with 1) sunscreen. 2) Remove makeup and wash your face before bed. 3) Apply your retinol moisturizer and sleep on a clean pillow.
- Choose cosmetic procedures that help skin cells: Selecting products designed to boost cell regeneration will fight the signs of aging. Check out our cell regenerating, exfoliating scrub here.
Order Your Anti-Aging Products Today!
Numerology is committed to intelligent radiance. We believe superior ingredients result in world class products. Don’t trust the youth of your skin to just any skincare company, choose the best. We have an excellent customer service team who are ready and willing to answer any questions you may have. Simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.