Getting Rid of Dark Spots
Are you tired of annoying breakouts that leave your skin dark and scarred? Have you tried a thousand different methods to get rid of them? It may seem like an impossible endeavor, at least without spending a small fortune. Don’t worry, there's still hope! Numerology Skincare has put together a list ways to lessen (or even remove them totally) the appearance of blemishes.
Numerology Skincare products are always cruelty free and made with natural and organic ingredients. Our commitment to making superior products is interwoven with our reverence for the environment.
How to Remove Acne Blemishes
Not all dark spots or blemishes are the same and often require different treatment. Sometimes trial and error is the most effective way to determine what works for your body and skin type. That being said, here are a few of the ingredients that you can look for in a good dark spot treatment:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect against and repair photodamage. It also promotes wound healing and boosts collagen production. In addition to these benefits, it lightens brown spots and brightens the skin.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant filled vitamin is rich in skin protection properties. It helps to soften, repair damage and lessen the appearance of scarring after the skin heals.
- Glycolic Acid: The smallest acid in molecular size, glycolic acid penetrates the skin and helps with scarring, leaving fresh, bright skin in its wake. It also promotes skin regeneration by promoting collagen and elastin production.
- Retinol: Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that speeds up the rate of cellular turnover. Using retinol on hyperpigmentation will lead to a more even skin tone. Check our our Repair Serum with Retinol here.
- Zinc Sulfate: This is one of the best minerals to reduce swelling and inflammation associated with acne scarring. It promotes skin healing and helps the body transport Vitamin A through the bloodstream.
Sometimes, the best thing to do is prevent dark spots. We recommend always using a high quality sunscreen, proper hygiene and reducing inflammation quickly. Almost every blemish product offered by Numerology Skincare contains the above ingredients. See our exclusive blemish reducing products here.
Order Your Skin Care Products Today!
Don’t let acne blemishes and dark spots get you discouraged. Numerology Skincare has spent considerable time and money in product research and development. Our products are manufactured in our privately owned Custom Formulation House. Our clients are captivated by our products because of the immediate and long-lived results. We are sure you’ll be just as smitten by your results. Order today here.