Tips for Blemishes
Are you tired of annoying breakouts that leave your skin red and scarred? Have you tried a thousand different methods to get rid of them? It may seem like an impossible endeavor, at least without spending a small fortune. Don’t worry, all hope is not lost! Numerology Skincare has put together a list of ways to lessen (or even remove completely) the appearance of blemishes.
Numerology Skincare products are always cruelty free and made completely with natural and organic ingredients. Our commitment to making superior products is interwoven with our reverence for the deep intelligence of nature.
Removing Acne Blemishes
Not all blemishes are the same and often require different treatment. Sometimes trial and error is the most effective way to determine what works for your body and skin type. That being said, here are a few of the ingredients that you can look for in a good blemish treatment:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps the immunity in our bodies and reestablishes skin health. It also promotes wound healing and boosts collagen production. In addition to these benefits, it lightens brown spots and brightens the skin.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant filled vitamin is rich in skin protection properties. It helps to seal skin cracks, repair damage and lessen the appearance of scarring after the skin heals.
- Glycolic Acid: The smallest acid in size, glycolic acid deeply penetrates skin pores breaking apart the cellular scarring, leaving fresh, bright skin. It also promotes skin regeneration by promoting collagen and elastin production.
- Retinol: Retinol is a Vitamin A derivative that speeds up the rate of cellular turnover. Using retinol on hyperpigmentation will lead to a more even skin tone.
- Zinc Sulfate: This is one of the best minerals to reduce swelling and inflammation associated with acne scarring. It promotes skin healing and helps the body transport Vitamin A through the bloodstream.
Sometimes, the best thing to do is prevent blemishes. We recommend always using a high quality sunscreen, using proper hygiene and reducing inflammation quickly. Almost every blemish product offered by Numerology Labs contains the above ingredients. See our exclusive blemish reducing products here.
Order Your Blemish Products Today!
Don’t let acne blemishes and scarring get you discouraged. Numerology Labs has spent considerable time and money in product research and development. Our products are manufactured in our privately owned Custom Formulation House in St. Helens, Oregon. Our clients are captivated by our products because of our immediate and long-lived results. We are sure you’ll be just as smitten by your results. Order today here.