Tips for Oily Skin
Do you have oily skin that is prone to excess acne? Do you hate the always shiny look of your skin? Numerology can help. We’ve put together these helpful tips for oily skin.
Oily skin is caused from overactive sebaceous glands. This causes clogged pores, whiteheads and blackheads. These types of skin issues can be embarrassing and unsightly.
Beauty Tips for Oily Skin
Treating oily skin can be tricky and time-consuming. Numerology wants to make this a more simple and streamlined process. Here are some tips that can simplify the treatment of oily skin:
- Cleansing: One of the best methods to combat oily skin is to use a high quality facial cleanser that uses a gentle soap. This removes excess dirt and buildup which can cause clogged pores, without stripping the skin of important natural oil that actually leads to the over-production of sebum. See facial cleansershere.
- Exfoliation:Exfoliating your skin once or twice a week will keep dead skin cells from collecting on the skin’s surface. This will help your oily skin from developing clogged pores. See our exfoliator here.
- Face Masks: After you exfoliate, following up with a face mask can absorb any excess moisture. See our masks here.
- Use Toner: Using an alcohol free toner daily will help to remove excess dirt and oil from the skin. See our toner here.
- Moisturize: Many people with oily skin will skip moisturizing thinking it will make their skin even more oily. Stripping the skin of moisture will cause sebaceous glands to produce MORE oil. Check out our moisturizers here.
Order Your Oily Skin Products Today!
Numerology Labs believes in research and development. We don’t launch any product without thorough testing and development. Our products are always cruelty-free and made with pure organic ingredients. Once you’ve tried Numerology, you’ll never use anything else. You will see and FEEL the difference.